- Sending, receiving and storing information via telecommunication devices.
- Tracking localization , movements, status and behaviour of a machine or fleet of machines achieved through a combination of a GPS, GSM, WiFi wireless data communications.
- The data are turned into information and transmitted by management reporting tools in conjunction with a visual display on computerised mapping software.
- 3 channels communication with the electronic control cards of the machine via serial communication (RS-232 , RS-485).
- 4 digital I/O to check the operating status of the machine also without serial communication.
- Fleet management, including vehicle maintenance, vehicle tracking and diagnostics, driver management, improving efficiency, productivity